PRODUCT SPECIALITIES :
- VIDHATA A.C Generators are available in rotating field, self excited and self regulated in Brushless and compounding system.
- The stator frame is of rolled steel with welded feet.
- Rotor core is made up of cold rolled sheets held under pressure on the grounded steel shaft.
- End shields are of cast iron construction.
- Stator is skewed for better waveform.
- Continuous damper winding fitted on poles.
Electrical performance :
- Bridge rectifier.
- Good overload characteristic.
- Can generate electricity in both directions.
- Voltage regulation within +-5% for compounding system and +-1% in Brushless version.
- Voltage adjustment range is +-5% of nominal voltage.
- Epoxy gel coating on windings after varnish for resistance against moisture.
- Good motor starting capability, the compounding system giving 2.5 to 3 times of full load capability for short duration.
- Positive voltages build up from residual magnetism.
- Sustained short circuit current in the order of 3 times of full load current.
- Voltage dips on application on full load 0.8pf on the order of 10% to 15%.
- Screen protected drip proof IP 23 as per IS 4691.
Standard Ratings :
- All ratings are based on 40degree Celsius ambient, 1000m above sea level.